On Thursday, March 27 from 2pm-3pm, the Libraries will host an online workshop on the citation management software Zotero.
The workshop will be conducted online via Adobe Connect. To participate in the workshop, visit the Adobe Connect room at the workshop time and log in as a guest or with your OHIO ID and password. We recommend that you try logging in 5-10 minutes before the presentation begins to allow time for troubleshooting access to the Connect software.
The workshop will cover:
- installing Zotero on your personal device (we recommend trying to download in advance of the workshop if you can)
- moving information from RefWorks to Zotero
- adding citations to Zotero from library database and other websites
- editing citations and organizing information in your Zotero library, including sharing your collections with colleagues
- creating bibliographies with Zotero
Pre-registration is not required but encouraged so we know how many people to expect. Pre-registered participants will receive a reminder email the day before the workshop with a link to the Adobe Connect room.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact Jessica Hagman.