The library has group study rooms on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors that can be scheduled by Ohio University faculty, staff, and students. To reserve a room, please visit the study room reservation system. Before reserving a room, read the study room policies.
The video below demonstrates how to reserve a room.
- From the Library’s website, click “Services” then “Study Rooms” under “Room Reservations” in the menu.
- Select the floor, either the 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors, Learning Commons (2nd Floor), or Rollins Room (2nd Floor), you want to reserve a room on.
- Select the date when you need the room.
- Select the time when you need the room. You can select more than 1 – 30 minute time block per reservation up to 2 hours in a 24-hour period.
- Enter your name, your @ohio.edu email address, a nickname for the reservation, select your college affiliation, and submit your reservation.
If you have an problems or questions, click “Live Chat”, call (740) 593-2699, or visit any Library Service Desk.
This video is released under Creative Commons license. You are welcome to use, redistribute, or remix it in any way you like, as long as you attribute us as the original creator. Faculty and instructors, please feel free to use this in your Blackboard. If you have any suggestions for future videos, let us know!