If you’re looking for a history of a company, most times you’ll simply turn to a company’s website. However, if you want a great 3-5 page company history with less bias and bull, take a look at the International Directory of Company Histories.
- Format: Reference Book (over 90 volumes)
- Location: Alden 2nd Floor Reference HD2713 I56 1988x
- Link to International Directory of Company Histories in the ALICE Online Catalog
- This multi-volume set provides detailed information on the historical development of the world’s most important companies.
- Most companies chosen for inclusion “have achieved a minimum of US$25 million in annual sales and are leading influences in their industries or geographical locations.” (Preface to Vol. 60)
- Each volume includes a cumulative index to all companies mentioned in that volume and all previous volumes in the set.
- An extremely valuable source for company history information.