If you’re looking to do business in another country, the Market Research Library contains more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports for countries around the world.
- Connect to: Market Research Library (U.S. Commercial Service)
- Format: Government website
- Contains more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports and includes:
- Country Commercial Guides
- Industry Overviews*
- Market Updates*
- Multilateral Development Bank Reports*
- Best Markets*
- Industry/Regional Reports*
* These market research reports are available only to U.S. companies and students/researchers that are registered with Export.gov. The registration is free.
The Country Commercial Guides contain information such as:
- Doing Business
- Political and Economic Environment
- Selling U.S. Products and Services
- Leading Sectors for U.S. Export and Investment
- Trade Regulations and Standards
- Investment Climate
- Trade and Project Financing
- Business Travel
- Contacts, Market Research and Trade Events
For more information about market research from the U.S. Commercial Service, visit the department’s market research website.