In this report, Price Waterhouse Cooper analysts present their perspectives on challenges and opportunities facing the worldwide sports market, while also forecasting revenues for the market through 2013.
- Format:Â Free analyst publication
- Connect to:Â Outlook for Sports Market
In the 30-page report, PWC focuses on four key market components:
- Sponsorship – smaller brands face an uphill battle
- Gate revenues – striking the right balance between price and attendance
- Media rights – facing up to a multi-platform world
- Merchandising – shifts in consumer confidence are exposed