Zack’s Equity Reports (stock reports) offer 6-7 page analysis of companies, including things like buy/sell/hold recommendations, reasons to buy, reasons to sell, and a good amount of analysis for reach company.
- Connect to: Zack’s Equity Reports
- Note that the link above will take you to the Analyst Reports section of LexisNexis academic. The video below demonstrates how to find the Zack’s reports from there.
- Access information: All Ohio University Campuses
- Zack’s Equity Reports are regularly updated stock reports that provide company analysis for investors.
- Students and researchers can use these reports to get a better understanding of their company in the overall marketplace, and see what analysts are saying about a company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- These reports include revenue forecasts.