On Monday, March 31 from 2-3pm, the Libraries will host a workshop on the citation management software Zotero.
The workshop will cover:
- installing Zotero on your personal device (we recommend trying to download in advance of the workshop if you can)
- moving information from RefWorks to Zotero
- adding citations to Zotero from library database and other websites
- editing citations and organizing information in your Zotero library, including sharing your collections with colleagues
- creating bibliographies with Zotero
Pre-registration is not required but encouraged so we know how many people to expect. Pre-registered participants will receive a reminder email the day before the workshop.
If you have questions about the workshop, please contact Jessica Hagman.