The following Course Guide will help you locate library resources and information related to English 1510: ENG 1510: Composition & Rhetoric.
In this guide you will find information on topics such as:
- choosing and focusing your topic
- background information
- books and videos
- call numbers for books
- articles in magazines, scholarly journals, and newspapers
- statistical data
- how to evaluate information
- discourse communities and ethnography
- databases for composition and rhetoric
You may also want to get to know the Subject Librarian for the English Department, lorraine wochna.