Printing for Faculty, Staff, Visiting Scholars and Community Members (Guest)
Non-students may print using a Guest Printing Card. Guest Printing Cards may be purchased from the vending machine located on the second floor of Alden Library. The card costs a minimum of $3.00 ($2.00 service fee for the card, plus $1.00, or any amount of your choice, in printing funds). After the initial purchase, you may add printing funds to the card at any time with no additional service fee.
Have an old Vended Printing Card? Trade it in for a new Guest Printing Card at no cost at the Alden Library 2nd Floor Learning Commons Desk, Alden Library 4th Floor Circulation Desk, or Music and Dance Library desk.
To register your card so you can check your balance or add value online, go to the Print Card Management Portal and click “Don’t have an account? Register now.” (Note that this account is different from your OHIO account.)
Printing from Libraries Public Computers
- Choose printer Libraries_Public_Black&White or Libraries_Public_Color.
- Enter the ID number from your Guest Printing Card in the dialog box that appears.
- Within one hour, go to any Libraries printer of the appropriate type (Black and White or Color).
- Swipe your Guest Printing Card and follow the instructions on the card reader.
Printing From Personal Laptops
To install Libraries printers on your personal laptop, download and run the following programs:
- Libraries Black and White Print Queue for Windows
- Libraries Black and White Print Queue for Mac
- Libraries Color Print Queue for Windows
- Libraries Color Print Queue for Mac