Alden Library is here to help you with your coursework, research, and teaching needs. Have questions, can’t find the information or service you need? Ask your Subject Librarian or contact the Alden Reference Desk.
- Find the Subject Librarian for your program for assistance with conducting a literature review, finding the full text from a citation, understanding authors’ rights and other scholarly communication issues, and other research questions.
- View Subject & Course Guides for recommended research resources in your discipline.
- Attend or view materials from a drop-in research workshop at Alden
- Borrow books, videos and more, from our collection (search ALICE Catalog) and OhioLINK
- Access electronic databases from anywhere, on or off campus
- Request books and articles we do not have through Interlibrary Loan – ILLiad
Writing & Presenting Your Research
- Find resources about writing, submitting, and accessing theses and dissertations at Ohio University
- Save and organize your references with Zotero
- Apply to present your research at the Graduate Research Series @ Alden
- Put books and articles on reserve for your classes
- Add library resources to your Blackboard course
- Collaborate with a librarian to develop personalized instruction for your class
- Find help in the Faculty Commons
Using the Building