Hi, I’m Chad Boeninger. While my official title is Reference & Instruction Technology Coordinator at Ohio University’s Alden Library, I’m also the Subject Librarian for the College of Business and the Department of Economics. That means I work with students and faculty in these areas and help them with their research needs. I’m in charge of buying databases, books, and journals for business and economics, although money is a bit tight these days.
If you have any questions at all about business research or about the library in general, please do not hesitate to contact me. My office is in the Reference Department on the 2nd floor of Alden Library. I try to make myself as accessible as possible, and as such I can be contacted in many different ways. You can contact me in the following ways:
- In person: Stop by the 2nd Floor of Alden library and ask for me at the 2nd Floor Service desk
- email: email@example.com (I generally try to reply within 24 hours, but it’s usually the same day).
- twitter: @cfboeninger
- phone: (740)597-1932
- AIM Name: cfboeninger (I’m always on IM when I’m in the office, and I update my status regularly to reflect availability).
- Yahoo! ID: cfboeninger
- Skype: cfboeninger
- Text/SMS: (484) 4BI–ZLIB or (484) 424-9542
My normal hours (subject to change) for Spring Quarter 2011 are:
- Monday-Wednesday, Friday 8-5
- Thursday 8-12, 6-10
- I’m also working three weekends this quarter:
- Sunday, April 17, 12-5
- Sunday, May 1, 12-5
- Sunday, May 15, 12-5.